Kyosho Birel Gokart
Sorry, this item is out of stock
This kart has been professionally broke in by rc moto maniacs and has had one full tank of fuel run on are test track Batteries included!! add fuel and race!!
Kyosho was the first to bring racing karts to the RC market back in the 70's. There was also a second-generation kart from the early 90's. The Birel R31-SE is a third generation kart that sets a new standard for scale appearance and performance. The Kyosho Birel 1/5 Racing Kart is a scale replica of the popular R31-SE kart used in international FIA competition, where many Formula 1 drivers got their start in racing.
The Kyosho Racing Kart features scale bodywork and graphics identical to that of the full-size racing kart. Its factory assembled, so with some minor prep work, the R31 is ready to go in a very short time! The extreme performance and thrill of karting can now be experienced again with this latest generation replica of the famous Birel kart.
The R31 features a unique drivetrain identical to that of the full-size kart with a 2wd solid axle. This drive system along with the rigid suspension is what gives these high-performance karts such blistering performance, often rivaling that of many full-blown racecars. This is not just a fun model for beginners - it does feature an easy-to-start GZ15 engine and some basic chassis adjustments, but like the full-size kart, its performance is explosive, so it can capture the imagination of a wide range of enthusiasts from beginners to experts.
- Awesome Detail - Fully replicated 1/5th scale model of the Birel R31-SE. Paint scheme replicates the actual Birel graphics and color.
- Realistic Chassis - The Kyosho R31 is a perfect hybrid between the full-size kart and RC with trailing steering knuckles, belt drive system, and T-bar rear suspension.
- Low CG - The chassis features a super low center of gravity and it's tuned for direct, responsive steering feel just like the full-size kart.
- Powerful Acceleration - Newly developed exhaust pipe allows smooth but powerful acceleration and top speed.
- Disk Brakes - Rear disc brake provides excellent stopping power and the ability to get the kart to rotate better in the corners.
- Durable Components - Outer body parts made from durable, flexible material that's designed to withstand hard impacts.
- New GZ15 Engine - Equipped with powerful, reliable GZ15 engine that features a two-needle slide carburetor for precise fuel metering, and durable, high-performance ABC construction.
- High-Grip Rubber - Equipped with true-to-scale scale rubber tires featuring high-grip rubber, so the kart not only looks great, it also has great traction and superior handling.
- 75CC Fuel Tank - Flip-top 75cc fuel tank allows for quick refills while the engine is running, so you can keep running for as long as you like.
- 2 Shoe Clutch System - Two shoe tunable clutch provides a great balance of smooth and strong acceleration, and can be modified with optional clutch springs to tune for conditions.
- Option Parts - Various optional parts are scheduled to be released.
Wheelbase (max): 260mm
Track Width: 257mm
Final Drive: 4.15:1
Ready Set Contents
- Pre-assembled chassis by Kyosho
- Completed body
- Mounted GZ-15 engine with recoil starter
- Special manifold and muffler
- PERFEX KT-6 R/C system installed
- Fuel Bottle
- Plug Heater
Required For Operation
- AA-size batteries x 12 for R/C system, D-size batteries x 2 for plug heater and fuel are sold separately.
- R/C Fuel (20%)
NOTE: Your children will not fit in this chassis, unless they are 1/5 scale children